Mini Disclaimer: Some posts displayed on this website have been submitted by independent contributors and resources. Due to the nature of the website, the owner (Stolen Ride Ltd) and affiliates of stolenride.co.uk hold no personal responsibility for the accuracy or legality of any information published, including guest blogs. The owner is also not liable for the third party/external websites that the information is aggregated from, or links, errors, losses, damages or injuries arising from displaying the information. All listings and data are for informational purposes only.
In the event of encountering a bike theft or locating a stolen bike, never put yourself at risk and always contact your local police force.
No content on this website offers insurance advice or insurance recommendations. All website content is for general informational purposes only.
Updated May 2023
Please read these terms carefully. Your use of this website (and contact with Stolen Ride) is subject to these terms and by using the website you show your agreement to such terms. If you do not accept our terms, please do not use www.stolenride.co.uk or communicate with Stolen Ride.
We would encourage you to speak to us first if you have any concerns about any part of our service.
The term “Stolen Ride” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner (Stolen Ride Ltd) of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of www.stolenride.co.uk. The terms of this website are subject to change.
Who we are?
Company name: Stolen Ride Ltd
Trading name: Stolen Ride
Registered: in England and Wales
Company number: 10454163
Registered address: G02 Terriers House, Amersham Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England, HP13 5AJ
No content on this site constitutes as legal/or advice. All listings, content, and data are for general informational purposes only. In the event of encountering a bike theft or locating a stolen bike, never put yourself at risk and always contact/use your local police force.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with us. You release us from all liability for you having accessed or not accessed content through stolenride.co.uk
- StolenRide.co.uk aggregates content originated by Third Party Services, including their users, or you, and may contain links to third-party websites or resources. The owners, developers and affiliates of stolenride.co.uk hold no personal responsibility for the accuracy or legality of any information published. The owners are also not liable for any links, virus’ and the like, errors, losses, damages or injuries arising from displaying the information. Stolen Ride makes reasonable steps to protect the website and emails from virus’, but you should take your own precautions. StolenRide.co.uk is not sponsored, endorsed or affiliated with Twitter or Facebook.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the Stolen Ride™ name, design, layout, code, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- The third-party images used on this website are utilised under the principles of “fair use.” We source images from various platforms such as Unsplash and writers, partners, and occasionally by obtaining explicit permission from specific companies. If you would like an image (or any content) to be removed, please contact us via email.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You agree to not use our services for your commercial benefit. For example, providing any links to your personal business or affiliated links.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
We use Google Analytics, purely to see how many website visits we receive. Like on almost every website you visit, a cookie is a small file is placed on your computer’s hard drive. The cookie helps analyse web traffic and allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. verall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. All data is entirely anonymous. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We will not match IP addresses to an individual.
We do not currently use a bulk mailing/marketing system. We only use contact form submission information for the legitimate purposes of the form only. The email data will not be used by Stolen Ride for any other purpose.
Aggregated Twitter and Instagram Posts
If you would like your Twitter or Instagram post to be removed from the stolenride.co.uk stolen bike page, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the full details.
The information collected from third party services is subject to their privacy policies.
Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave stolenride.co.uk, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Affiliate links disclosure
This website uses affiliate links. If a user clicks on the link and purchases something then we may or may not make a small percentage of the sale. This includes all companies listed on /partnerships/, Amazon, Awin, and Quotezone (Seopa Ltd).
This does not affect the price paid for the product by you. We accept no liability for the 3rd party company/product.
Data removal requests should be directed to CyclePods Ltd. Images on the cycle parking pages are licensed to Stolen Ride, the copyright holder is CyclePods.
Projects are managed and owned by our official cycle parking partner and not by Stolen Ride Ltd. We accept no liability for any work or discussions undertaken by CyclePods Ltd.
Can you access my personal information?
No, we cannot identify you. But, we may display aggregated posts that might have originated from you. We would only be able to contact you through a third party service, such as Twitter and Facebook if you are publically visible.
Guest posts and quotes
The views, opinions and positions expressed within these guest posts are those of the author alone and do not represent those of the founders, affiliates of Stolen Ride Ltd. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The copyright of this content belongs to the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with them. This includes photographic and video content which we have asked them permission to use.
We do not endorse any product, company, action or person mentioned in a guest post. Please contact us if you feel there is an issue with any post.
If you would like a photo or text about your business changed or removed from our website, please email us at Hello@StolenRide.co.uk.
Any poster we send or is downloaded from this site is beyond our control once printed. We do not take responsibility or offer payment to anyone who prints or shares, nor do we take responsibility for littering or illegal placement. Graphics are under our ownership and cannot be used without our written permission.