Bike repair stationAny location | Robust
Quick quote | Expert service
The ultimate public bike repair station
This extremely popular workstation allows for on the spot bicycle repairs. Use as the ideal finishing touch to any cycle parking facility, or on its own – in any location.
Robust stand, multi-tool
- Repair stand with tools including tyre levers, screwdrivers and spanners. Attached to the stand by PVC coated steel cables.
- Tamper-proof fasteners for security
- Galvanised finish as standard, powder coating is optional
- Bolted to hardstanding (quick installation)
Bike pump, heavy duty
- Sold separately from the repair stand and not attached. This is for the ultimate cycle parking flexibility and usability.
- Galvanised as standard or powder coated to your chosen colour (enquire for options)
- Presta and Schrader valves
- Steel reinforced rubber hose
- Ideal for any public or private location, including an office, urban location or cycle parking facility
Bike repair facilities – a stand-alone user benefit
A repair station can add to the experience of cycling by allowing for quick repairs and tweaks. This could be the ability to return home after snapping a bike chain, or simply putting more air in the tyres…
Having the tools to repair a bike, rather than leave it overnight for example, will naturally reduce the risk of theft.
In a changing world, active travel needs to be at the forefront of planning. Looking after cyclists by providing well planned facilities is key for encouragement and protection.
We previously covered some of the benefits of being a cycle-friendly employer.
Find a public bike pump or stand near you – UK map
Using OpenStreetMap data, our map covers public pumps and maintenance stands around London and the UK.
Ideal for local councils or businesses – is there a gap for another public repair station in your area?
OpenStreetMap is a user run platform, so some data and accuracy might be missing. Last updated: 17/10/2021